Becoming what your told

  I was waiting in line at my local bank when a girl came in laughing to herself "Haha the look on his face when I turned his girlfriend into a sex doll", her conversation seemed weird so I ignored her and carried on waiting in line. All of a sudden she shouted at us to not run away and we were frozen in place, like our feet were glued to the ground. 

Listen up all of you, I have power beyond your understanding, I can turn you into anything I want and all I have to do is say what that is, for example this handsome-looking security guard at the front door why don't you turn into a what you think an Asian hooker would look like. 

We all watch in amazement and fear as the guard is instantly turned into a small and skinny-looking Thai girl, he starts to speak but none of us can understand him now, the girl simply laughed and says you'll be better off in your own country doing what you do best and with that the transformed man was teleported to Bangkok. 


Now it's time for the rest of you she shouts, she walks up to a mother and her son and tells the mom that she is incredibly horny and needs to masturbate right now and multiple times a day, as the mother rips off her clothes and starts masturbating she looks at the son and says "why don't you help your mother by turning into a dildo", We watch as the boy shrinks and turns plastic until there's nothing left but a dildo that his mother grabs and rams into her pussy.


The girl then tells the mother that she has temporarily given her some of her powers and once she orgasms she's to go home and turn her whole family into sex toys and start an onlyfans page and use her transformed family daily in videos for all her fans to see.

She then walks to the girl behind me in the line and simply says "Turn into a rat and go and mate" I watch as a male rat scurries out of a pile of clothing and heads for the alley behind the bank, "Hey there boy it's your turn now, tell me what is your deepest desire is" the girl says to me. I feel compelled to tell her "I've always wondered what it would be like if I was born a girl", she laughs and tells me to picture my ideal female form and turn into her.

I feel my hair growing long and my height getting shorter and I soon feel a weight forming on my chest, "there we go aren't you pretty now" the girl says, I see myself in a reflection and I have become a stunning redhead in workout clothing.


"Now for the fun to begin, you over there," the girl says pointing to a young kid "I want you to turn into a woman in her 30s", I watch as the young boy ages up and changes into a stunning grown woman. "Now back to you," she says whilst turning back to me "You said you wanted to know what it was like if you were born a girl so that's what I'm going to do, turn into a 9-month-old fetus and go inside that new woman's uterus".

My eyes widen as I hear these words and I feel my body rapidly regress until I'm nothing more than a fetus and I vanish into the boy now grown woman's uterus.


"Now in a month you'll be giving birth to your new daughter, when she's old enough I want you to train her to be the biggest slut possible just like you," the girl says to the boy now pregnant women, "Now go off and enjoy your new life as a slut" and with that the pregnant women leave the bank to look for some hunk to have some fun with.

The girl then looks around at the handful of people left and decides what she wants to do with them, "right I'm bored of this place now so I want the rest of you to partner up with someone of the opposite gender, then each couple is going to transform into animals whilst also changing genders".

The Girl watches as total strangers and family members that were paired together turn into various animals, "Right now that you've all transformed I want you all to mate with your partner". The girl laughs as the bank erupts into an animal orgy, cows, horses, dogs, monkeys, and all sorts of animals are now fucking like crazy as the girl leaves to find her next victims. 



Comments

  1. Really anything can make it come true the guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck this was so hot, i love this kind of magic and power controlling people

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see more of the stranger like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I’d love to see more of that stranger having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment