Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and hope you're all doing well during these troubling times and hope you got the gift that you asked for, I definitely got the present I asked for as you can see.

I wished to become a mature woman not actually thinking it would happen because stuff like this can't happen but I woke up on Christmas day and went downstairs to find a present from Santa under the tree, which I thought was odd as I live alone and all my present were from friends and family. 

I opened it and was blinded by a cloud of pink smoke the filled the room, when the smoke cleared I had this gorgeous mature body I think I'm the same age as my mom now, maybe older but I couldn't be happier. I'm happy I live alone as I plan to get very intermate with my new body and don't want to be disturbed, maybe later I might go outside and find a young man and make his Christmas one to remember.      





Comments

  1. Oh Santa, please visit me next year! I want what she got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost St. Patrick's Day now .. time to get out of the house and make some of the neighborhood boys dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment