I actually love your sexy body mom

When I first woke up in my mom's body after the Great Shift I was confused and disgusted but over time I started to really enjoy myself and my new body, i was glad mom was single, I had gotten a job as a secretary, gotten used to the clothes and makeup, I was even able to get my mom in my old body a small job in the office I worked at.

My mom was thankful for the job but she was concerned for me because as far as she knew I hated being in her body but that was far from the truth, I did at first but after exploring her body one night when I drowned my sorrows with wine I came to love it, I even found her dildo which took things to the next level.


Now in the present day and I was at my mom's desk at work and she was asking how I was, I sat in her chair, put on my fake routine and gave her my usual sob story but she saw right through it this time so I decided to come clean "ok mom, you got me" I said.


"You see, I actually love being in your body, the way it feels, the sexy clothes and having sex". "Yes Mom I've had sex and it's amazing, your body is so horny and sensitive and the men I pick up at the bar really know how to show this body a good time". My mom just stood there speechless trying to get her head around what I just told her, "oh I think you should go over to a friend's house tonight, I plan on bringing two men back to the house for a good time" i said with a devilish smile. With that I got out of the chair and went back to work leaving my mom dumbfounded.



Comments