Sneaking into a swap party

(This story came from a little roleplay I did with Kate over at Bodyswap Central on Patreon i changed her parts slightly to fit the story)

My name is George I'm 18 and I've just snuck into a swap party, no one suspected a thing as everyone gathered around the punch bowl with the magic swapping punch inside, to my surprise there were people of all ages here as we all took a cup and drank the punch. I ended up swapping with a much older woman called Charlotte age 40 and she swapped with me.


After swapping I instantly noticed the massive weight on my chest, looking down I saw the biggest pair of tits I had ever seen and they were attached to me. the outfit could barely contain my massive melons as I walked around the party, I just wish this body was wearing a bra as my tits were starting to hurt bouncing around all over the place. after mingling with the other swapped partygoers and having a bit too many drinks for my new body I had enough of the backache I decided to head upstairs and find a bed to lay down on.

I stumbled up the stairs with my tits bouncing free of my costume, too drunk to care I found an empty bedroom and flopped down on the bed feeling the relief from my back and as I lay there staring down at my tits I took them in both hands and started to massage them. feeling horny and drunk I kept playing with myself, soft moans escaping my lips as I heard the bedroom door creak open and standing there was my old body, dick in hand masturbating at the sight of me playing with my giant tits.


Charlotte
watched me as I massaged my tits, every squeeze of them brought a slight moan to my lips. My old body jacked itself off, rubbing it back and forth as whoever was inside watched me grope my body. Accidentally, they knocked on the door with their arm and my head jolted up staring at me pleasuring myself. "I..I can explain" Charlotte said nervously.

looking up and too drunk and horny to care, I look at my old body and say "why don't you come over here and put that cock to good use, it felt great playing with these melons but I'm itching for something more filling". As I spread my legs open I said one last thing as you approached " do what you want with me but I'm not getting up from this bed, my back aches too much from these melons", pointing to my tits.

"That's okay I'm used to the pain, but this is one pain you won't be used too" said Charlotte as she brushed the head of my old cock against my new clit. My legs trembled in anticipation as Charlotte slowly stuck my old dick deep into my pussy. Inch by inch it sank deeper into me as a moan builds up in my mouth. Charlotte grabbed a handful of my massive breast so she could thrust harder, her other hand grabs my neck and pins me down to the bed, choking me a little.

As Charlotte kept thrusting my old cock into my new tight pussy I couldn't believe how great it felt, the mix of pain and pleasure was like nothing I'd experienced before and I soon found myself moving my hips to match the thrusts sending my old cock deeper into me. All of a sudden Charlotte pull out and flip me over so I'm facing the bedsheets and as she thrust back into me, she placed one hand between my shoulder blades and push down hard sending a sharp pain shooting through my back. The mix and pain and pleasure was too much as I scream between heavy breaths and moans, "OMG IM GONNA CUM".



Comments