Swap Party gone wrong

I was invited to a college party by a bunch of my friends but this was no ordinary party, this was a swap party where we would all take turns pulling a name out of a bowl and we would swap with that person. I got Jazmin aged 20 and she got me, the first thing I noticed was she was already wasted she must have been hitting the booze hard to be this drunk already but I enjoyed myself and even checked myself out in the bathroom.


Everything was going well until it was time to swap back. Jazmin was nowhere to be seen and people said she must have run off with my body, with no way to swap back I started to head home and figure out what I was going to do.

whilst walking home in my new curvey and still drunk body, upset and wondering what to do next after my original body was stolen. how was I gonna pay rent, I can't go to my job looking like this I don't even have an i.d for this body I said to myself, that's when a car pulled up next to me and the man inside asked how much I cost.

the man thought I was a hooker and was trying to get me in his car I ruffed saying I'm not selling myself but then he offered me £600 for sex, maybe it was the alcohol in my system or the sheer amount of money he offered but I reluctantly agreed and got into the stranger's car.

We pulled into an empty car park and he pulled his cock out and told me to suck it, I was hesitant at first but he soon grabbed my head and forced it down on his cock forcing me to gag and deepthroat him, after what felt like forever he released his grip on my head and I was able to take his cock out my mouth.

Come on bitch, it's time for the main event he said as he locked the doors. with no way out I had no choice but to climb over and mount his cock and start to bounce up and down, I hated myself for doing this and hated it even more than my body was enjoying.

After about 15 minutes of rough sex the stranger finally cummed but I didn't, he gave me my money and kicked me out of his car and into the dark car park feeling used and unsatisfied.







Comments