wrong spell part 2

It's had been a couple of hours since I accidentally turned myself into a milf and all I've done is sat in my room wondering what to do next, I decided to get dressed back into the dress I was transformed into and head to the one person who knew what happened, my girlfriend's house.

I was lucky my girlfriend didn't live too far away but it was still a pain in the ass to walk there whilst wearing heels for the first time, I finally made it to her house where I knocked on the door ready to ask her for help but I was surprised and shocked when her John her father opened the door shirtless and dripping in sweat.

I don't know what it was but I couldn't take my eye's off John's sweaty abs, he must have been working in the garden or something but I was soon snapped back to reality when he asked me what I wanted, thinking quickly I said my name was Karen and I was new to the neighborhood, living in a friends house for a bit and was wondering if I could borrow some kitchen supplies which he happily agreed too.

Once I was inside I went to look for my GF but quickly realized she wasn't home so it was just john and me standing in the kitchen, he offered me a glass of wine and we started some small talk, I came up with some bullshit about just moving in and living alone and how I hadn't had time to get supplies yet. John only seemed to pick up one thing I said and that was that I'm single, he himself had been divorced for a few years now and was looking for a new woman, his divorces was a mutual one and his still friends with his ex-wife. they just drifted apart over the years and thought it best the separate before things got messy, they go out for drinks every couple of months, even talking about and even bring their current dates along as well.

i noticed he was also staring at my tits a lot and I was still checking out his body, I don't know if it was my new body or the wine going straight to my head but I was finding him very attractive and a couple of more glasses of wine and small talk I said I must be going. John reminded me I hadn't got the kitchen stuff I asked for so a little tipsy I went to the fridge and got some stuff, whilst bending down I noticed out the corner of my eye john checking out my ass as I got up and turned around and John was right there and planted a big kiss on my lips.

To my surprise i wasn't resisting and I was actually returning the kiss as we headed towards the bedroom, once inside we stripped naked and jumped onto the bed and started making love it felt amazing. 


John was so big and strong I was like putty in his hands as he turned over and i climbed on top straddling his huge cock and riding it like a horny slut and i wanted more.


We went at it for what felt like hours having multiple orgasms, we finished off with me giving him a blowjob 


We both went to the bathroom and showered together and got dressed just as my GF turned up, we both looked at each other as I exited the bedroom, my face turn red with embarrassment and my gf realized what I had just done. John came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist smiling happily, he introduced me to his daughter Mia then asked if I wanted to go out drinking with his ex-wife tomorrow night which I said I'll think about it. 

Once John had left for the garden I walked up to Mia and sad she broke my heart when she ran away after turning into a milf, I told her that I was stuck like this but she didn't seem to care, that's when she dropped the biggest bombshell. She said she was planning on dumping me anyway and this happening to me was just an easy guilt free way for her to do it, she just laughed at me, said she hoped the sex with my dad was worth it, your almost a bigger slut than my bitch of a mom now and went to her room.

John came back into the kitchen and feeling sad and angry at what Mia had just done I told him I'd be happy to go out for drinks tomorrow and meet his ex, he smiled gave me a big kiss on the lips, i actually ended up staying over that night where we had sex again and I made sure I was extra loud just to annoy Mia.


I was actually starting to enjoy the fact that I was probably keeping her awake and at the idea of possibly getting some sort of control over her life, I couldn't wait for our date tomorrow.

Part 3 coming soonish 

this was suggested by Tim in the comments of part 1, i really liked your idea so thank you and in part 3 we'll meet the ex-wife and the swap that happens between her and her daughter.  

Comments

  1. Me gustó bastante la historia y espero con ansias la siguiente parte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment