Wrong Spell part 3

Waking up the next day next to John was actually very comforting, I realized I was starting to fall in love with him, i don't know if it was because of my new body or if the spell i used had some side effects but i was actually happy with the situation.

I put on some clothes and headed for the kitchen to have breakfast, John came in a few minutes later and gave me a hug and a kiss and joined me for some food and coffee. Sometime later Mia my now ex-girlfriend came into the kitchen and we both greeted her with a smile, I asked her if she could get me some more coffee and she snapped back telling me to get it myself.

John was shocked and wasn't having any of this rudeness from his daughter "You treat our elders with respect in this house young lady, if Karen asks you nicely to do something for her you do it" he shouted. I just sat there with a wicked smile loving the situation unfold in front of me, I know had control over my ex and I was gonna make her day a living hell before my date with john and his ex-wife tonight.

the rest of the day went by quickly, me and john spent most are time snuggling on the sofa and watching tv, at one point we went out so I could buy some more clothes and once back I made my ex clean the kitchen and dust the house which she hated but fearing backlash from her father she had no choice but to obey me. The night soon approached and it was time for our date, I got dressed in the outfit I brought especially for the night and headed off to the bar to meet Johns's ex, we arrived and instantly saw this blonde beauty standing at the bar.


There she is john said whilst pointing to her, I never meet Mia's mom before as they had already divorced when I started dating her, She introduced herself as Lisa and we went and grab a table and started drinking and chatting about life. I gave her the same story I told John and the night was going well but at one point john left to use the toilet, Lisa took this opportunity and said something to me that court me by surprise, she told me she wasn't happy with how her life ended up and how she came to hate her immature daughter. 

Lisa wishes she could start over and feeling sorry for her I thought up a plan to help her and get back at Mia, I told her about this website that had magic spells that actually work and maybe we could swap your body with your ungrateful daughter which she agreed to. the rest of the date went off without a hitch and once back at Johns house i texted Lisa and asked if she was ready for the swap, she told me she had just taken some sleeping pills and was ready to swap.

i found the body swap spell and started to read it out just as Mia walked in on me in her workout clothes, "what the fuck are you doing" she shouted, I just smiled at her and said you'll see as I finished the spell, Mia eyes glazed over then she blinked a few times " Holy shit it worked, I'm in Mia body" Lisa said, I can start over again and my good for nothing daughter can live the rest of her life in my body.




Comments

  1. He do your u have an email?
    I would love to send a requear about how to further with Mia as her mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can continue it with having the new Mia bond with her new stepmother going and getting new outfits while the former mia now Lisa decides watch cheer practice and is shocked to find out that the new mia has become friends with mias rival the African American jenny .and what shocks her even more is that the new mia isn't the queen of the school but Jenny's sidekick and willingly gave her position as cheersquad leader to Jenny who enjoyed having a sidekick like mia.

    The angered new Lisa knew that she was trapped so decided the only way to get revenge was to end up with Jenny's divorcee father.
    She enjoys this very much and after a few months gets married and enjoys life ordering jenny around.she laughed at how she lost her Cinderella life but now she was living her best life and was the wicked stepmother

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment