Chaos Fairy: Spending time with dad

I was at home missing my dad yet again who was working another late shift, he seemed to be spending more time at work than at home recently and it was starting to upset me. I made an ideal wish whilst looking out my window to be able to spend more time with him when a small fairy appeared in front of me and said "Wish granted", I blacked out and then found myself swapped into a new body.

after finding myself in a new body I look up just in time to get a face full of cum, I then hear a very familiar voice say " Another great blowjob Zoe now go and clean yourself up and head home for the day". looking up I see my own dad zipping up his trousers and heading back to his office chair.


I sat on the back of my slender legs, all I could think was what the hell had that fairy done to me, why the hell did dad call me Zoe and why did I have dad's cum dripping down my face?.

A salty taste lingered in my mouth and on my soft lips, "hurry along now we haven't got all day" said my dad getting me out of his office as quick as he came on me, once outside of my dad's office I found a desk just outside with a nameplate with my new name on it, sitting down I saw my reflection in the pc monitor and couldn't believe who I was, I was my dad's dumb bimbo secretary.

I pulled open the drawer the side of me and took out some make-up wipes and I began cleaning his sticky cum from my face, I looked at myself in the mirror with disgust, this couldn't have been real no way.
  1. Looking down at my unbuttoned blouse, I noticed the cleavage from my two new perky breasts, I was transfixed for a second as I began to cup them. "Not quite satisfied yourself hey?" my dad said, I jumped in my chair not expecting him to be there.
  2. I just sat there staring into my dad's eyes and my body getting all hot and bothered, my dad leaned over and got a handful of my tits and said "you know, we got the building all to are selves so why don't we take it further than just a BJ" as he groped me sending shivers through my body.
  3. I froze not knowing what to do as he began to pull me in closer. Before I knew it, his tongue had slipped into my warm mouth and began to caress my own. My eyes were locked wide open disgusted by what we were doing, I can't be kissing my own father! I thought, But as he pinched my nipple a soft and delicate moan past my pink lips.
  4. he slips one hand into my panties whilst sucking on one of my nipples, a loud moan escapes my lips as my dad starts to finger me, sending a wave of pleasure and lust over my body. "Fuck me dad" I moan trying to fight it but i couldn't it felt too good.
  5. "What did you just say?" he asked, his fingers paused momentarily in my pussy. "Umm...daddy," I said hesitantly before he continued where he left off. "Phew," I thought, that was a close one.
  6. my mind was clouded by lust and I wasn't thinking straight, I was just going by what my body wanted and it wanted sex. i looked at my dad with a smile a repeated what I said "please fuck me daddy", I was completely overtaken with lust and I needed a release.
  7. I quickly scrambled onto my desk, the monitor falling to the ground and papers flying everywhere but I didn't care, I got on all fours as quick as I could, arching my back and presenting him with my soaking wet pussy lips.
  8. I felt the tip of my dad's penis press against the folds of my pussy and with a quick thrust and a yelp from me he penetrated me and started to thrust back and forth, the pleasure was immense like nothing I had ever experienced in my male body and I couldn't get enough.

He spanked my full plump butt as hard as he could, it rippled and left a tingly feel as a red hand print stayed in place. "Ow fuck" I whispered to myself, enjoying being on the fence between pleasure and pain. That's when he grabbed both of my breasts and pulled them towards him, forcing my back to arch up towards his body. My face met his as he continued to fuck me savagely, somehow this position only made it go deeper which I loved. I began to moan in rhythm with his thrusts, a soft high-pitched feminine moan letting him know he was doing good.

Dad started to pick up the pace and with one more big thrust buried his cock deep into my pussy and emptied his load coursing me to have the most intense orgasm of my life, my dad pulled out and I jumped off the desk on onto my knees to suck my dads cock clean. I wrapped my tongue around it like a snake making sure every last drop of cum was sliding down my throat before kissing the tip.


with that my dad grab his thing a left the office saying he needed to get home before his wife and son suspected something and that he'll see me tomorrow leaving me to clean up myself and the mess we made, I strutted into the ladies restroom and stared at myself in the mirror, why did I pounce on him like a horny cheetah? This was my dad, but as I looked down at my cum covered tits I realised I wasn't his son anymore.

I was just his slutty dumb secretary now an there was nothing I could do to change that, if I told him who I was I'd just get locked away in the looney bin. I did the only thing I could do now, I cleaned myself up, got dressed, found my new body's belongings and headed to her apartment thanks to the address on her I.D. I am now settled into my new life wondering what tomorrow will bring.

I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling, all I could think about was my dad's cock and how great it felt thrusting into my pussy, I tossed and turned trying to think of something else but I couldn't, I was staying in this body too long and it was messing with my mind.

I opened the drawer next to my bed and I found Zoe's vibrator, without thinking I turned it on and plunged it into my pussy, moaning so loudly the naibours must have heard it but I didn't care. I plunged it in deeper and fast the vibrations sending pulses through my whole body, I was screaming like a whore and the whole time I was thinking of my dad as I neared orgasmic bliss.


My nipples hardened and my pussy leaked as it tightened up around the shaft of the vibrator. I moaned like a little slut, squealing and screaming as I orgasmed to the thought of your own dad. I was in too deep now at this point did I really want to swap back?, this body felt great and I don't think I could live without it now, My mind was corrupted by the pleasure now and I just wanted to keep living this life and the pleasures it gives.

Comments

Post a Comment